- This event has passed.
TJBA State Show
July 2 @ 8:00 am - July 5 @ 5:00 pm UTC-6
The new entry deadline was May 30th. The ownership deadline was May 15th and the scholarship deadline was also on May 15th.
Brahman Show: Chad Breeding
F-1 Show: Milton Charanza
Showmanship: Cole Young
In an effort to make participation in the 2020 TJBA State Show more affordable:
- One day has been removed from the “normal” schedule.
- Exhibitors will be allowed to release at their discretion. No one will be required to stay until the end of the showmanship contest on Saturday, as has been the rule in past years.
Because the show has been shortened, this year the schedule will change:
- No Sales Talk contest will be conducted (All Around contest has been amended)
- No Good Herdsman contest will be conducted
- No on-site Queen & Princess, Director, OR Scholarship interviews (either Zoom or teleconference will be used in advance of the show)
Read about this and other changes by clicking here
Important dates and deadlines.
May 15 Completed scholarship applications must be postmarked on or before this date
Possession deadline for cattle. Animals must be registered in the exhibitor’s sole name (no multiple owners) on or before this date
May 30 ENTRY deadline. Must be postmarked on or before this date. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED IF POSTMARKED AFTER MAY 30. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Queen and Princess Contest and TJBA Director applications due, also.
Sponsorship forms and money must be postmarked on or before this date to guarantee printing in the official show program.
June 1 Exhibitor’s age on this date determines age class/division
June 17 Last date to book hotel rooms within TJBA room block at Stella Hotel
At 5 PM, exhibitor check-in closes:
Entry forms for the All Around contest must be completed and turned in by that time.
Thank you notes (stamped and addressed) to the sponsors secured by each exhibitor must be turned in by that time.
August 31 Thank you notes for awards/premiums won by exhibitors during the show must be submitted to TJBA (instructions inside packet)
July 2-5, 2020
Brazos County Expo Center Bryan, TX.
Rescheduled from June 17 – 21, 2020